Decks4Life CC offers supply & install of Balustrades in various types of material.
- All sizing in line with building safety regulations & client requirements.
- Overall balustrade height at +-1m.
- Generally, if your deck or patio area is higher than 500mm above the adjacent ground level, you need to consider a safety rail.
- Composite balustrades are constructed from profiles with the same composite makeup as the decking boards.
- Please note that due to availability, these components are special order only.
- Another option to achieve the low maintenance aspect of composites is the construction of a timber frame balustrade cladded with composite profiles.
Although we specialise in composite decking, we have done some amazing timber decks on special request.
Some points to bear in mind when choosing between timber or composite:
- Does the timber come with a warranty? (Not normally the case)
- What type of maintenance does the timber require?
- Will the fixings (ie. Screws etc) be visible?
- The cheapest timber is not always the best. We use Garapa, Massaranduba and other hardwoods, but try to stay away from Balau.
Decks4Life, one of Cape Town’s leading decking specialists, distinguishes itself from its competitors due to its reputation for high-quality workmanship, attention to detail, and outstanding customer service.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
You guys really went the extra mile with sorting out all the little extras for me and staying within the original quote and deadline during a time that you were very busy with other jobs.
I will (and already did) recommend you without any hesitation and thank you again for making my entertainment area something that I can be proud of.